Administrative/Personal Assistant at Idlewoodswork IdlewoodsplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-10-03
Idlewoods is looking to hire a young and dynamic Administrative/Personal Assistant to join their team. The ideal candidate should be computer savvy with excellent organizational, communication, and time management skills.
Minimum Qualification: A degree in Architecture or any related field of study or a degree in Business Administration or any related field of study
Experience Level: Entry Level
Experience Length: 1-3years
- Answer and direct phone calls to relevant personnel.
- Schedule meetings and appointments as required.
- Take notes and minutes during meetings.
- Order and take stock of office supplies, site tools, and equipment.
- Be the first point of contact for staff and external stakeholders.
- Prepare documents for meetings and business trips.
- Process and direct mails and incoming packages or deliveries.
- Write and issue emails to teams and departments as required.
- Research and book travel arrangements for staff as required.
- Improve administrative processes.
- A degree in Architecture or any related field, or a degree in Business Administration or any related field.
- Candidate should be computer savvy and very proficient in the use of MS Excel, MS Word, and other required software.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent follow-through skills.
- Candidate must be detail-oriented, resourceful, and able to multi-task.
- Excellent decision-making skills, able to prioritize and meet deadlines.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe