Administrative Sales Assistant at Estrada International Staffing Solutionswork Estrada International Staffing SolutionsplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-08-17
Estrada International Staffing Solutions - Our client is looking to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of an Administrative Sales Assistant in Lagos.
We seek to engage an experienced Sales Representative that will support sales and coordinate sales-related activities as well as use sales experience and leadership skills to motivate sales staff, handle administrative duties and customer satisfaction.
Principal Duties / Responsibilities
- Manage customer complaints according to the organization's approved standard operating procedures by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Provide daily report of field sales success and communicate voice of the customer data to management
- Prepare documents e.g. standard operating procedures, report templates, reports as needed.
- Help the sales team to improve their productivity by contacting customers to arrange appointments and ensuring all Sales Representatives have high quality, up-to-date support material.
- Handle urgent calls, emails, and messages when Sales Representatives are unavailable, answer customer queries, inform them of delays, arrange delivery dates, and schedule marketing events.
- Handle orders by phone, email, or mail and check the orders have the correct prices, discounts, and product numbers.
Education / Qualification/ Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field.
- 2 or more years' experience in sales.
- Experience as a Sales Coordinator or in administration may be advantageous.
- Knowledge, Skills and Competency Requirements
- Extensive Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- Strong negotiation skills, communication, and presentation skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV on or before 1st September, 2020, using "Administrative Sales Assistant" as the subject of the email.
Estrada International Staffing Solutions
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe