Administrative Officer at Owens and Xleywork Owens and Xley ConsultsplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-01-31
- Owens and Xley is a Small Business Advisory and Consulting Company in Lagos, Nigeria. Our services include of Small Business Startup and Set up, Business Plan preparation, Business Process Design and Business Strategy Formulation. We know the role good planning plays in any business and its associated costs; and the initial capital challenges faced by a small business which is why we have developed solutions which ensure that small business owners have access to technical skills but at a fraction of the cost.
- Organize and manage schedules and calendars for staff.
- Ensure business supplies are maintained, including checking inventory and working with vendors to maintain adequate levels of necessary supplies at all times.
- Onboard, and train new employees to familiarize them with the business processes.
- Ensure functionality of necessary office equipment, and requisitioning new equipment and supplies as needed
- Supervise cleaning staff and ensure a conducive work environment.
- Deal with grievances and implement disciplinary procedures in a courteous, professional manner.
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Schedule in-house and external events
- Manage the office facility and ensure overall efficiency of the facility
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets.
- HND / Bachelor’s Degree in Management or any Social Science related discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years proven experience in an administrative role.
- Additional certification in Beauty Therapy or Cosmetology is an advantage.
- Good organization, time management and scheduling skills.
- Strong working knowledge of operational procedures.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to motivate, lead and hold employees accountable.
- Ability to multitask.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified candidates should send an updated copy of their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.on or before 14th February,2022.
Owens and Xley Consults
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe