Administrative Officer at Oak Pensions - Asaba, Benin and Onitshawork Oak PensionsplaceAsaba, Benin and OnitshaDate Posted: 2020-12-29
Oak Pensions - We are hiring Administrative Officers in Asaba-Delta, Benin-Edo and Onitsha-Anambra.
- To ensure that the goals and objectives of OAK as regards customer service is carried out and maintained through hardwork and dedication to delighting both internal and external customers.
- Bachelor's Degree in any discipline
- A Masters degree will be an added advantage
- Must be able to converse fluently in the local dialect of the location
- Ability to comprehend, capture as well as interpret basic customer information.
- A sound knowledge of telephone etiquette
- Strong knowledge of the company’s products
- Basic computer knowledge/technological skills.
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Proactive and responsive in a fast-moving & dynamic environment
- Flexible, firm, fair and ability to manage pressure (both Internal & External)
- Attention to detail and Confident
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV on or before 1st February, 2021, and state the Job Role/Location as the Subject. E.g Administrative Officer / Asaba.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe