Administrative Officer at GIG Logisticswork GIG LogisticsplaceAsaba-Delta. Benin-Edo and Onitsha-Anambra StateDate Posted: 2021-01-07
GIG Logistics, a member of The GIG Group and prides itself as Nigeria’s leading logistics company, is hiring an Administrative Officer in Asaba-Delta. Benin-Edo and Onitsha-Anambra State
- The Administrative Officer will be responsible for managing and coordinating office operations, supplies, and support services and ensuring the visitors and staff areas of the office premises are kept in good order
- He/she will ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency and the optimal use of facilities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Serves as point of contact for administrative needs at the plant
- Coordinates all administrative and secretarial support services for the office (as relevant)
- Keeps proper office records/filings as appropriate
- Supports Assembly/Plant Manager to coordinate office cleaning, stores, and inventory management, supervises third-party service providers such as cleaning, courier, cantering vendors, generator maintenance and operations, etc.
- Supervises administrative assistants and drivers.
- Assists the Assembly/Plant Manager in the provisionally k of logistics support for workshops and training.
- Coordinates all records/storage of supplies.
- Performs any other duties as may be assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc with 1-3 years experience in an administrative role with an increasing level of responsibility
- Familiarity with administrative and secretarial skills is required
- Experience with large complex organizations preferred.
- Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work with others and to develop and maintain compatibility among project staff, subcontractors, and recipients of assistance.
- Well developed computer skills, including knowledge of word processing and spreadsheets.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume before 30th January 2021, using the Job Title and present location as the subject of the mail e.g Office Assistant/Asaba
Note: Only applications from Delta, Benin, and Anambra states (Preferably Onitsha, Benin, and Asaba) will be considered.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe