Administrative Officer at Coleman Cables and Wireswork Coleman Cables and WiresplaceOgun stateDate Posted: 2022-01-24
- Coleman Cables and Wires is committed to manufacturing consistent quality wires and cables that meet and exceed our customers' expectations. We ensure continual improvement of our processes and services delivery through staff development, motivation and creation of a conducive work environment towards achieving utmost customer satisfaction.
- To offer administrative supports to ensure efficient operation of the office.
- Contact all vendors for availability, prices, and time delivery
- Liaise with the audit department for price verification and approval
- Prepare LPO of agreed and approved price.
- Importation and Procurement
- Raise Proforma Invoice based on the MD’s instructions
- Draft commitment and authorization letter for raw materials
- Generate SONCAP pin
- Following up with the bank for PAAR documents (raw materials)
- Assigning shipments to the clearing agent as approved by management (raw materials)
- Submitting of shipping documents to the clearing agents
- Following up with the clearing agents on duty assessment
- Printing out final duty assessment for the MD and ED’s approval
- Paying of duty payment at the bank (raw materials)
- Following up on the clearing agent on shipment delivery.
- Submission of ECDs to the bank.
- Entry of shipping information of raw materials into the ERP.
- Renewal of company’s certificates based on the line manager’s directive.
- Perform any other duties assigned.
- HND / B.Sc in Secretarial Studies, Office Administration or related areas
- Minimum of 2 years experience in in similar role preferably in the manufacturing or electric industry is an added advantage
- Proven good organization skills
- Tech Savvy i.e., Microsoft Office ERP,
- Administrative Skills Travel booking
- Effective communication Analytical thinking
- Clerical Skills
- Time Management
- Office Administration.
- Interpersonal Skills
- Professional discretion
- Result oriented
- Effective communication
- Good judgement and Empathy
- Problem-solving skills.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail on or before 15th February,2022.
Coleman Cables and Wires
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe