Administrative Assistant at The Candel Company Limitedwork The Candel Company LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-05-09
The Candel Company Limited was incorporated on the 10th of September, 1992 as a Private Limited Liability Company to carry on the development, production, marketing and distribution of agrochemicals, specialised fertilisers, seeds, and allied products in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position of an Administrative Assistant in Lagos.
The core duties and responsibilities revolve around supporting the Managing and Executive Directors. The Officer will perform a variety of tasks, such as:
- Schedule and coordinate staff, trainings and other meetings
- Assist in staff recruitment and general human resource management process
- Assist in procurement and supplier management process
- Prepare communications, such as memos, emails, reports and other correspondences
- Write and edit documents from letters to reports and instructional documents
- Create and maintain filing systems, both electronic and physical
- Assist in managing the insurance profile of company staff and assets and regular liaison with the service providers
- Create and manage a database of company movable and immovable assets as well as ensure their regular maintenance
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the management.
- B.Sc in Business Management/ Administration from a top Nigerian university. A minimum pass grade of Second Class honours, Upper Division will be required.
- No previous job experience is required but an age limit of 25 years applies to this position.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV on or before 23rd May, 2022, using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
The Candel Company Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe