Admin / HR Program Support Officer at The Skills Outside School Foundationwork The Skills Outside School FoundationplaceAbujaDate Posted: 2021-06-03
The Skills Outside School Foundation, a not-for-profit organization, is hiring an Admin / HR Program Support Officer in Abuja (FCT).
The Skills Outside School Foundation is seeking an Admin/ HR PSO whose primary function are to:
- Populate employee competence catalog
- Update staff register
- Conduct remuneration Survey
- Update policies and procedures
- Administer Goal setting documents to staff and follow up on the submission
- Review, document Staff, volunteer, consultant, and trainers reports when submitted.
- Handle administrative and secretarial matters
- Pension Assessment
- Conduct cost comparison
- Prepare memos
- Support in the recruitment processes.
- Higher National Diploma or Bachelor's degree in any discipline, preferably in the social sciences with 1 - 2 years work experience.
- Additional qualifications in secretarial studies/ experience in secretarial and duties will be a plus.
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent Analytical and critical thinking Skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and Excel
- Ability to use dropbox, google drive
- General understanding of documentation
- Creative self-starter who can work independently or on a team
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a CV and a letter of motivation on or before 9th June, 2021, using the Job Title as the subject of the email
The Skills Outside School Foundation
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe