Admin / Financial Assistant at Mangrove & Partnerswork Mangrove & PartnersplaceAbujaDate Posted: 2022-02-01
- Mangrove & Partners is focused on supporting state and development agencies to strengthen institutions and build the capacities, systems and partnerships for improved services.
- Organize day to day travels and logistics of project teams;
- Conduct review of travel related expenditure;
- Implement financial procedures for managing, tracking, monitoring and recording project costs;
- Make payments, preparing bank reconciliations, making cash/cheque deposits to the bank;
- Maintain proper filling system both in hard and soft formats and make sure files are up to date;
- Entering transactions and payroll in accounting software; and
- Execute a variety of other administrative accounting tasks as directed.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree with a minimum of 1 year work experience.
- Young and vibrant personality;
- Self-starter and takes initiative;
- Very organized and detail oriented;
- Discreet and with a high sense of value; and
- A qualification in accounting will be an advantage.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Highly skilled with numbers and can crunch data;
- A fair knowledge of accounting and QuickBooks accounting software;
- Very strong oral and written communication skills including writing proposals and reports;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- A flexible, adaptable and professional approach to work; and
- Knowledge of USAID and its contractual and reporting procedure is an advantage.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a 2-page document on the topic: "Can we truly achieve sustainable development without transparency and accountability in financial and administrative matters?" to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.on or before 11th February,2022.
Mangrove & Partners
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe