Admin Assistant at PG Consulting Limitedwork PG Consulting LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-04-21
- PG Consulting Limited is a recruitment, training and business consulting firm. We provide our clients - businesses and corporate organizations - across different industries with superior human capital, high-quality trainings and cutting-edge consulting to help them drive organizational growth, multiply staff productivity, gain appropriate market positioning and maximise profit.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Maintain contact lists
- Book travel arrangements
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide general support to visitors
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree qualification with 1 - 3 years work experience.
- Proven experience as an Administrative Assistant, Virtual Assistant or Office Admin Assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and Google Suite)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Ability and willingness to learn about products and services specifications and benefits
- Patient and friendly personality
- Team player
- Outstanding telephone etiquettes
- Ability to manage stressful situations and strict deadlines
- Highly motivated individual
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications, CV, Cover Letter and a recent Passport Photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail on or before 29th April, 2022.
PG Consulting Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe