Accounts / Finance Officer at Hello Energywork Hello EnergyplaceFegge-Onitsha, AnambraDate Posted: 2020-09-18
Hello Energy - We are Designing the Future with new gas solutions to cater to the specific, unmet market need for industrial, power generation, medical and residential gas sectors of the Nigerian economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position of an Accounts / Finance Officer in Fegge-Onitsha, Anambra.
- Candidates who is a self-starter will be responsible for the foregoing financial responsibilities.
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly financial reports/statements
- Prepare and manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Track income and expenses, and be able to prepare detailed expense reports when necessary.
- Complete monthly bank and revenue account reconciliations.
- Interface with managers and executives concerning questions and issues.
- Daily reconciliation of accounts.
- Assist with month-end Reconciliation of accounts (Purchases, sales, inventory, expenses, transfers, payments, deposits).
- Work to continuously improve accounting/finance procedures and internal controls.
- conduct certain level of audit/internal control procedures
- B.Sc. / HND in Accounting, Economics or any related field of study
- 1-year minimum working experience
- Must have knowledge of basic accounting procedures
- Must be familiar with financial accounting statements
- Experience with accounting software packages, like FreshBooks and QuickBooks, will be an advantage
- Must have advanced MS Excel skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV on or before 17th October, 2020, using the Job Title as subject of the mail.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe