Accountant at The Boardroom Apartmentswork The Boardroom ApartmentsplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-06-30
The Boardroom Apartments is a luxury mixed use facility with hotel accommodation, short stay apartments, recreational and leisure experience in Lekki, Lagos. We are recruiting to fill the position of an Accountant in Lekki, Lagos.
Summary of Duties
- To safeguard and grow the value of the Hotel asset by consulting on ways to maximise financial results and directing the Accounting Department
- Participate in the development and implementation of business strategies for the Hotel which are aligned with Brand’s overall mission, vision, values and strategies
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Accounting or related course
- Chartered Accountant
- Prior 5 Star hotel experience
- Computer literate
- Auditing experience
- Knowledge of accounting and hospitality software including Material Control, Micros
- Knowledge of the unified hospitality accounting will be added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply on or before 1st July, 2020.
The Boardroom Apartments
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information