Accountant at Pyramids Diagnostics Serviceswork Pyramids Diagnostics ServicesplacePort harcourt,Rivers.Date Posted: 2022-01-03
Pyramids Diagnostics Services was established to the critical desire to bridge the gap in the diagnostic arm of the health sector in Nigeria. Our services ranges from pre-admission medical examination, pre-employment medical examination. We conduct varying laboratory tests; molecular testing; paternity DNA testing, Hepatitis Virus Load, HIV viral load, BRACA I & II, HLA testing, cancer related testing etc
- Providing support to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, etc.
- Processing transactions, updating ledgers and budgets, etc.
- Assisting with audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Reconcile invoices and identify discrepancies
- Create and update expense reports
- Maintain digital and physical financial records
- Issue invoices to customers and external partners, as needed
- Participate in quarterly and annual audits
- Assist with preparation of financial and statistical statements and reports
- Maintain confidentiality of all financial data.
- Interpret and apply accounting policies, rules, and regulations to all work in order to ensure compliance with applicable standards.
- Minimum of B.Sc in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
- ICAN membership is an added advantageProficiency with computers and bookkeeping software, strong typing skills.
- Exceptional time management and verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with basic Accounting and finance principles.
- Professional manner and strong ethical code.
- Ability to multitask and remain motivated and positive.
- Commitment to working efficiently and accurately.
- Good math skills and the ability to spot numerical errors
- Hands-on experience with MS Excel and accounting software (e.g. QuickBooks)
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email on or before 15th January,2022.
Pyramids Diagnostics Services
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe