Account Officer at Saro Lifecarework Saro LifecareplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-09-21
Saro Lifecare, a division of Saro Africa International operates in the Personal & Household Products Segment of the FMCG Industry in Nigeria, and is expanding its products range and manufacturing operations.
We are recruiting to fill the position of an Account Officer in Lagos
- Daily posting of invoice and collection
- Daily reconciliation of stock, bank, customer and cash
- Monthly reconciliation of stock, bank, customer, and cash.
- Be prepared to travel at the shortest notice
- Monthly Audit and stock count.
- Any other accounting activity that may be assigned by head of account.
Courses / Qualification
- OND, HND or BSc in Account / Finance, Fluent in English and Computer Literate, with at least 2 years experience.
- Age - 20-30 years
Special Skills & Key Behavioral Competencies:
- Computer literate
- Preferably be resident of (Ojo or Amuwo Odofin)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV on or before 9th October, 2020, using the Job Title as subject of the email
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe