Account Officer at Efficacy Construction Companywork Efficacy Construction CompanplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-09-18
Efficacy Construction Company, a Building Construction, Civil Engineering and Project Management Company, is hiring an Account Officer in Lagos.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in maintaining various ledgers, journals, registers and other records; allocates revenues to appropriate functions; classifies expenditures and post to various accounts as required.
- Assist in the review and process of expense vouchers, invoices, and other fiscal documents for payment; reconciles various financial reports and other data concerning fiscal operations.
- Assist in ensuringÂ that transactions posted to AP, AR and Fixed Assets modules are properly represented in GL.
- Prepares financial statements, reports of operations, expenditure reports, statistical data, and other information concerning financial requirements; assists in gathering and reviewing data for preparation of budgets.
- Perform other duties that may be assigned.
- OND with 0-2 years work experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume (MS word) on or before 18th September, 2020, using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates that meet requirements would be invited.
Efficacy Construction Compan
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe