Account / Finance Officer at The Candel Company Limitedwork The Candel Company LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-03-25
- The Candel Company Limited was incorporated on the 10th of September, 1992 as a Private Limited Liability Company to carry on the development, production, marketing and distribution of agrochemicals, specialised fertilisers, seeds and allied products in Nigeria.
- Preparation of financial statements.
- General ledger accounting.
- Management of account payablesand receivables.
- Invoicing clients and reconciliation of clients’ statement of accounts.
- Monthly bank reconciliation and preparation of necessary schedules.
- Journal entries and adjustments.
- Maintenance of fixed asset register
- Adequate knowledge of inventory management system.
- Accurate and timely management of the month-end close process.
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- Able to work well within a team.
- Strong interpersonaland analytical skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Applications.
- Ability to use Accounting Software.
- Our Ideal candidate who is aged not more than 25 years old, would have graduated from one of Nigeria’s top universities with a minimum of Second Class Honors, Upper Division, in Accounting or Finance..
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail on or before 22nd April, 2022.
The Candel Company Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe