Software Tester Intern at eHealth4everyonework eHealth4everyoneplaceNigeriaDate Posted: 2020-08-07
eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are recruiting to fill the position of a Software Tester Intern in Nigeria.
- We are looking for an experienced and passionate Software Tester to join our team!. As a Software Tester at our company, you will be involved in performing automated and manual tests to ensure the software created by developers is fit for purpose.
- This will avail you the opportunity to work on new and exciting projects and develop your career. Some of the duties include analysis of software, and systems, mitigate risk and prevent software issues.
- A Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Management Technology, Statistics or any closely related field is required.
- At least one year experience in software testing.
- Web data aggregation testing, Data analysis. Python is a plus.
- A detailed CV that contains links to previous/current projects, Social media & Github accounts and current communities of your membership. Applicants without these may not be considered.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply on or before 21st August, 2020.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe