Python Data Scientist Intern at eHealth4everyonework eHealth4everyoneplaceAbujaDate Posted: 2021-06-21
eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are recruiting to fill the position of a Python Data Scientist Intern in Abuja (FCT).
- The Python Data Scientist will write software codes to query, manipulate, wrangle and analyze datasets. He/she will support the automation of data submission retrieval from identified APIs, weblinks and databases.
- He/she will extract data from different sources and build data pipelines that are robust and efficient.
- A Degree in Computer Science, Information Science, Computer Engineering or any closely related field.
- At least one year experience in data analysis using python and 3-6 months experience in python web development (e.g. flask, django).
- Sound knowledge of Pandas, core python data libraries and the general python language.
- Good knowledge of relational and structural databases
- Knowledge of how to create database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Understanding of REST and basic API principles.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills are required
- Strong math, logic and statistical skills
- Growing knowledge of industry trends.
NGN 20,000 - 50,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply on or before 5th July, 2021.
- Please select “Student/ NYSC/ PreNYSC” as your category while filling your application.
- Opportunity is ONLY open to students studying a relevant course, current NYSC corp members in Abuja or fresh graduates intending to serve in Abuja. However, Students based in Abuja, studying a relevant course & seeking placement for SIWES Internship are welcome to apply.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe