NYSC Associate at Tope Adebayo LLPwork Tope Adebayo LLPplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-01-08
- Tope Adebayo LLP - We are a full-service law firm located in the heart of Lagos State. A team of multi-talented and dedicated legal professionals grounded in the basic principles of excellence, professionalism, and integrity with focus on promised delivery and client satisfaction. Our excellent track record in legal advisory services to clients and agencies in all sectors of the economy is widely recognized and highly respected.
- Work hand in hand with other Associates/Senior Associates/Partners on all assigned briefs/matter/ transactions specific to practice groups within the firm;
- Provide legal advice/opinion to clients;
- Conduct legal research and help develop oral and written briefs for presentation.
- Represent and conduct all filing processes on behalf of clients and the firm before federal and state administrative agencies including but not limited to the Supreme Court, Federal High Courts, the State High Courts, Magistrate Courts, Corporate Affairs Commission, Security and Exchange Commission, the Nigerian Stock Exchange and other government agencies;
- Represent clients as assigned on litigation matters at all courts, tribunals, and such other adjudicatory forums.
- Provide responses to client matters, keep current and accurate time records of all client information and correspondence.
- Analytical understanding and interpretation of client problems and their resolution; • filing and review of legal documents;
- Actively engage in transactional, joint venture and Mergers & Acquisition, due diligence reviews, document preparation and negotiations, ensuring compliance with applicable national and international laws and regulations;
- Proffer legal opinions, draft agreements, and security documentation with minimal supervision:
- Fulfil other responsibilities as delegated or assigned by the Team Leads/Senior Associates/Partners.
- BL / LLB / JD with minimum of Second-Class Upper Division from a recognized University
- Must have been called to the Nigerian Bar Association with a minimum of a Second-Class Upper Division at the Nigerian Law School.
- Excellent critical and legal reasoning skills;
- Good problem-solving skills;
- Concise and precise drafting skills;
- Keen eye for detail and effective time-management and self-scheduling skills;
- Ability to remain confident in difficult circumstances, and to possess the resilience to sustain performance, particularly when under pressure.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV with qualifications stated and cover letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email. On or before 25th January,2022.
Tope Adebayo LLP
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe