IT Support Intern at eHealth4everyonework eHealth4everyoneplaceAbujaDate Posted: 2020-10-02
eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are recruiting to fill the position of an IT Support Intern in Abuja.
- We're looking for an IT personnel to install, monitor and maintain computer/web systems, tools and networks.
- You could be installing, running, configuring and maintaining computer and online systems, diagnosing hardware and software faults and solving technical, internet and application problems, either over chat, on phone or in person.
- A degree in Computer Science, Information Science, Mathematics or any closely related field is required.
- Experience in a similar role.
- Sound Knowledge of technical requirements of various software's applications.
- Office365 administration
- Windows server administration and active directory management
- Rasberry pi administration and maintenance
- Hardware troubleshooting (printers, laptops etc)
- Software troubleshooting and support
- Network administration
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply
Note: Click on the link above to submit your application alongside an updated CV. Applicants without these may not be considered.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe