Growth Intern at Stearswork StearsplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-10-10
Stears is a fast-growing, digital information startup dedicated to solving the information gap in Africa. We are looking for curious problem-solvers interested in changing the way we understand markets & consumers in Africa.
The Growth intern will work with us for 3 - 6 months and be expected to play a key role supporting the recently launched editorial product - Stears Premium. The Intern will be responsible for managing the CRM (Hubspot) up to date and liaising with customers to resolve any complaints. Editorial responsibilities will include ensuring the visibility and reach of our articles. This is a paid internship.
- Monitor our external company and support accounts
- Liaise with Growth to resolve customer complaints
- Schedule daily content across social media: Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram, and Facebook
- Keyword research and recommendations for upcoming stories
- Keyword research and search engine optimization for existing content
- Update details of anonymous members of our email database
- No specific academic background is required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that aligns with our editorial standards
- Familiarity with social media platforms. You will be working with the Growth and Editorial teams to improve social media visibility.
- Familiarity with Mailchimp or other similar email marketing platforms preferred.
- Energetic and Eager to take on new challenges and projects.
- Proactive and self-motivated
Stears is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, actual or presumed belonging to an ethnic group, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe