Graphic Design Intern at Redwirework RedwireplaceLagosDate Posted: 2021-02-18
Redwire is a strategic marketing and brand design consultancy in Nigeria. We are hiring a Graphic Design Intern in Lagos (Victoria Island).
- The Design intern is responsible for providing support to the Design team which includes but not limited to translating client needs and branding strategies into design strategies; also visualizing and creating graphics which includes logos, layouts, illustrations and photos.
Essential Job Functions
- Creating design contents for Social media channels in line with brand guidelines
- Collaborating with creative director and design team to develop design concepts
- Searching for digital assets (images, icons etc.) on resources
- Working with document templates in line with brand guidelines
- Editing designs as instructed by Design team
- Assembling final presentation material for printing as required
- Overseeing and monitoring the process of printing documents with print vendors
- Other duties assigned by team.
- Bachelor's degree in Art, Design, Creative Multimedia, Advertising, Media or any related field.
- 0-1 year experience in Design with portfolio of graphics
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator etc.).
- Excellent IT skills
- Exceptional creativity and innovation
- Verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to details
- Strong analytical skills
- Good presentation skills
- Willingness to unlearn and relearn Design thinking
- Interested in developing a career in Creative Design.
The ideal candidate should be:
- Youthful in age
- A problem solver
- A Team player
- A Life-long learner able to work in a fast-paced environment with a diverse workforce
- Able to work under pressure and meet set deadlines
- Socially conscious and interested in contributing to the development of our country
- Resides in Lagos (preferably Yaba, Ikeja, Island and environs).
N50,000 - N65,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Portfolio (if available) on or before 15th March, 2021, using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe