Graphic Artist (Intern) at Strada Media Limitedwork Strada Media LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2019-12-03
Strada Media - We are pioneers in alternative advertising in Nigeria, offering innovative platforms for brands to increase their visibility. We are hiring a Graphic Artist (Intern) in Lagos.
Responsible for creating clear ideas and graphical concepts in tandem with an ongoing project delivery by producing sketches and art layouts based on the understanding of marketing initiatives for such ideas as well as ensuring agreeable acceptance with target audience in order to ensure impressive campaigns that stimulate targeted audiences.
- Generate clear ideas in graphics format as well as producing concepts in line with a marketing initiatives.
- Produce sketches, storyboards, roughs to visualize ideas
- Implement marketing ingenuities and strategic positioning on target audience using artistic presentation.
- Put together designed elements created by another professionals, such as the logos, photographs and other components necessary for a campaign communication design.
- Cooperate with the rest of the creative and operations team across different media stakeholders.
- Present completed ideas to clients/team members
- Stay on top of all trends and maintain best practices within the creative industry
- Take the design “brief” to record requirements and clients’ needs
- Work closely with relevant internal and external stakeholders to develop bespoke campaigns to relevant prospects;
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should their CVs
Strada Media Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe