Graduate Internship Program - Junior RPA Developer at Waje Smart Solutionswork Waje Smart SolutionsplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-10-13
Waje Smart Solutions - We are a software biased information technology systems integrator. We are hiring for our Graduate Internship Program - Junior RPA Developers in Lekki, Lagos.
- We are one of the pioneer leaders in transforming the way businesses operate through intelligent automation, business process redesign and application of advanced technologies; RPA, AI and data analytics. As a result of the rapid growth and success of our Intelligent Automation practice we are looking to hire a number of new graduate interns into our intelligent automation team.
- Our graduate internship program which runs for 6-months is a unique on-the-job training program designed to offer fresh graduates and those with less than 2 years working experience the opportunity to acquire technical skills relevant in the field of enterprise automation. At the end of the program, successful candidates will automatically be converted to full-time employees.
- We are looking for smart, hard-working and creative fresh graduates, who are eager to have a significant, tangible impact through improving the operations for our clients. Our clients are predominantly based in Nigeria and now expanding into Ghana. These clients are leaders from a number of industries including banking and financial services, insurance, telecommunications, and a variety of other service-based industries.
- You'll be trained on various automation technologies, work on client projects and develop technical skills whilst enjoying our egalitarian, vibrant culture.
- Mapping end-to-end business processes and identifying opportunities for automation
- Becoming Certified in Robotic Process Automation and Artificial Intelligence (AI) technologies
- Designing, Testing and Launching RPA & AI solutions
- Configuring new RPA processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand
- Training clients on the use of Robotic Process Automation technologies and in Automation best practice
- Developing Centre-of-Excellence capabilities for our clients, helping them define and implement long-term Robotic Process Automation strategies
Education & Technical Skills
- Must have a degree in Computer Science
- Broad Technology knowledge experience including knowledge in specific development technologies such as C#, .NET, C++, Java or similar programming languages
- Experience working in Financial Services, Telecommunications, Utilities, Health Care, and Consumer Services industries preferred.
- Good written skills with the ability to clearly document and explain business processes and automated solution designs.
- An understanding of workflow-based logic and the ability to both understand a business process from a workflow diagram, and to illustrate a written process description as a workflow diagram.
- Solid end-user computing skills, for example intermediate spreadsheet user or similar. Any deeper technological experience such as coding or databases is advantageous but not essential.
- An understanding of software delivery methodologies (i.e. AGILE, Waterfall, V&V Model).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Waje Smart Solutions
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe