Graduate Intern Robotics Engineer at StarBox Technologieswork StarBox TechnologiesplaceAbujaDate Posted: 2021-08-16
StarBox Technologies is a leading creative design and technology company based in Abuja, Nigeria. We are recruiting a Robotics Engineer Graduate Intern for our Robotics & AI Team.
- Are you excited about new technology and enjoy tinkering with hands-on projects? Then join our Robotics & AI Graduate program and gain hands-on experience prototyping and building next-generation hardware and software solutions that will revolutionize educational robotics and artificial intelligence.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be a recent graduate in Mechanical / Manufacturing/ Mechatronics Engineering or closely related discipline. Candidates with a minimum of 2 years of industrial experience will also be considered.
- Knowledge of industrial robotics and automation principles.
- Be fluent in oral and written English and have the ability to work well and communicate with others.
- Be resident in Abuja but open to flexible and remote work arrangements both on and off-site.
You have skills and experience working with any of the following:
- Electronics Development (PCB design, circuit design).
- Developing robotic paths and maximizing efficiency, safety and quality.
- Microcontroller development (C++, Arduino, Raspberry Pi, or any other Microcontroller development application/environment).
- Excellent 3D CAD Skills – SolidWorks preferred but experience on other CAD platforms accepted.
- Data Science (Python/R for Machine learning, Natural Language Processing, Experience with packages like Keras, Scikit, Pandas, Data Visualization skills with Tableau, etc).
- Competitive pay and bonuses.
- Flexible schedule and remote working opportunities
- Work that impacts society especially children and youth in technology
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter on or before 1st September, 2021, using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe