Graduate Intern, Financial Analyst at StreSERT Services Limitedwork StreSERT Services LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2019-02-10
StreSERT Services Limited - Our client, an international Pharmaceutical Organization is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Graduate Intern, Financial Analyst in Ikeja, Lagos
Duration: 3 - 6 months contracts
- The ideal candidate will have to undertake research on macroeconomic and microeconomic conditions along with company fundamentals to make business, sector and industry recommendations.
- He/she should be able to recommend a course of action, analyze financial status of the company, prepare and analyze financial plans, forecast as well as reports.
- Prepares charts showing prior, current and projected revenues and expenditures to provide a basis for comparison and evaluation.
- Provide timely, relevant and accurate reporting & analysis of the results of the company’s performance against historical, budgeted, forecasted and strategic planning results to facilitate decision-making toward the achievement of the budget and strategic plan.
- Maintain and develop various financial models and standard templates distributed for use by all of Finance during the planning processes, ensuring quality, accuracy and focused analytic review.
- Analyzing trends in revenues and expenses.
- Preparing spreadsheets, graphs, and charts to help illustrate financial trends.
- Presenting financial information to managers.
- Performing revenue and expense forecasts in order to make financial decisions.
- Creating and reviewing financial records.
- Preparing budgets.
- Review financial spreadsheets and other reports in order to predict current and future financial performance.
- Tracks financial status by monitoring variances from plan.
- Determines financial status by comparing and analyzing plans and forecasts with actual results.
- Must be a degree holder either in Accounting, Economics, Mathematics and Business Administration
- Ability to analyze business, forecast, budget and plan financial needs
- Must have 1 - 2 years experience in a finance or business unit of a structured organization
- Ideal age range 22 - 27
- Must be very intelligent, smart and trainable.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV on or before 14th February, 2019, Using ‘FAIP‘ as the subject of the mail.
StreSERT Services Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information