Finance Intern at Terragonwork TerragonplaceLagosDate Posted: 2021-04-26
Terragon is Africa’s fastest-growing enterprise marketing technology company. We are recruiting to fill the position of a Finance Intern in Lagos.
As a Finance Intern, a typical day might include the following:
- Ensures the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying, consolidating, and entering transactions.
- Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, and reconciling transactions and resolving discrepancies.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Reviewing and ensuring Posting of all IFRS Adjustment.
- Review and ensure Withholding Tax (WHT) are deducted correctly from Vendor Invoices and subsequently remitted promptly to the respective tax authority (FIRS and LIRS) accordingly.
- Review and ensure daily and end of month posting of all payment vouchers and Journals before impacting into general ledger.
- Assist with financial modeling
- Provide general accounting support
- Help with accounts receivable management
- Provide support for annual budgeting process
- Present data-driven recommendations to the finance team
- Prepare monthly/quarterly financial analysis packets for management
- Carry out all other duties as delegated by Senior Officer.
You'd be a good fit if you have:
- A B.Sc Degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
- 1-2 years experience as a Financial Accountant or similar role
- Knowledge of MS Excel and accounting software.
- ICAN and ACCA certifications to give you an added advantage.
- In-depth understanding of business bookkeeping procedures
- Solid knowledge of accounting regulations
- Excellent math skills with an attention to detail
- Time-management abilities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified caniddates should send their CV on or before 10th May, 2021, using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe