Executive Assistant to the CEO at McTaphas Serviceswork McTaphas ServicesplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-01-24
- McTaphas Services is a business focused service firm committed to professionalism and premium delivery. We put an array of expertise at the disposal of our clients, to solve different business related challenges that hold down their growth, and we ensure our work serves to unleash their potential to achieve the desired successes.
- First Class Degree in Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Sciences or Engineering
- To Be Considered: A Strong Second-Class Upper Degree (minimum 4.0 of 5.0) in any of the Fields
- Age Range: 24 -32 Years
- Must be Single
- 0 – 5 years of working experience, especially in a related role will be an added advantage
- Excellent spoken English, polished appearance and Clear World View.
- Natural interest, effortless know-how and visible capacity to discharge the responsibilities of the position.
- Sound education that reflects in high quality of thinking required to understand and distill issues.
- Demonstrable capability to monitor implementation of assignments approved and / or required by the CEO.
- Demonstrable intellectual ability and Natural flair, ability and strength for Research and Analysis
- Confidence and ability to relate with top management and represent the CEO at meetings where necessary.
- Ability to get a clear understanding of the CEO’s vision, explain it clearly and cascade same down to all organs of company’s operation.
- Must have a value system based on integrity, character and diligence.
- Intensive report writing and presentations
- Highly proficient in advanced use of Microsoft Packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Business, Projects, Access, etc)
- Highly proficient in the use of social media applications, cloud storage and virtual meeting packages.
- Highly Proficient in written communications with proof of writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Professional discretion and confidentiality
- Problem solver with the ability to multitask and prioritize daily deliverables
- Great research skills and attention to details
- High level of initiative and a proactive approach to executing tasks and responsibilities
- Any sales or marketing experience is an asset
- Additional Certification is a plus.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, a recent Photograph and a Cover Letter explaining why they are the best for the job to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.on it before 31st January,2022.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe