Data Analytics and Quality Control Intern at CornerStone Staffingwork CornerStone StaffingplaceLagosDate Posted: 2019-07-11
CornerStone Staffing - Our client, a big player in the FMCG Industry is looking to recruit a qualified candidate to fill the position of a Data Analytics and Quality Control Intern in Lagos, Nigeria.
- We are seeking to recruit a Data Analytics and Quality Control intern. As a data analyst you will be responsible for complex data management within the production team, data sourcing and data quality.
- Data and big data cross-analysis in order to identify cause/effect correlations and drive business decisions
- Working on websites: Keyword research, Content creation, Content implementation, Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager implementation
- Presentations: Research, Data collection
- Reporting: Data collection, Report creation, Data Analysis
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative discipline (e.g., Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Marketing Analytics) or significant relevant coursework
- Knowledge of advanced MS Excel skills such as pivot tables, charts and creating complicated formulas,
- Proficient in MS Office applications such as MS Visio, MS Word and MS Power Point
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Search Console or other SEO tools
- Ability to communicate complex quantitative analysis in a clear, precise, and actionable manner.
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent analytical and quick-decision making skills
- Strong attention to detail with highly organized, advanced office skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn new processes quickly
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information