Data Analyst Intern at eHealth4everyonework eHealth4everyoneplaceAbujaDate Posted: 2019-04-18
eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are recruiting to fill the position of Data Analyst Intern in Abuja.
- The Data Analyst intern will provide support on data analysis, the design and development of data dashboards and data visualization, with an emphasis on user experience and friendly information communication.
- He/she will ensure data is presented in a way that’s easy to understand.
- Qualification: A degree in Data Science, Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics or other relevant field is required.
- Experience: At least one year experience in data analysis. Knowledge of statistical methodologies is an added advantage.
- Skills: Excellent numerical and analytical skill is required. He/she must have an excellent written, oral, data and graphical communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply 30th April, 2019.
Note: When the page opens, scroll down to apply.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe