Content Manager Intern at Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limitedwork Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) LimiplaceLagosDate Posted: 2019-11-06
Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited - We are recruiting to fill the position of a Content Manager Intern in Lagos.
- Are you passionate about writing? Are you a self starter and a result oriented person? If so, this position is for you.
- Assist with the creation of content across multiple platforms designed to educate and motivate readers.
- The Content Manager Intern will assist with the creation, development and execution of progressive content plans, with the aim of creating a significant impact on readers while encouraging the development of brand awareness and online reputation.
- He/She will also assist with search engine optimization (SEO), generation of inbound traffic, and monitoring web traffic and metrics to identify best practices.
Roles & Responsibilities
The Intern will be expected to:
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content, style and layout
- Create and publish engaging content
- Edit, proofread and improve writers’ posts
- Optimize content according to SEO
- Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and user’s engagement metrics
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic
- Assist with the development of an editorial calendar
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention
- Assist with the management of content across all platforms, including email and social media.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree
- Hands on experience with MS Office and WordPress
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics is an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with social media management.
- Creativity and the ability to develop original content.
- Ability to develop content that provokes engagement.
- Attention to detail
- Good organisational and time-management skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs on or before 15th November, 2019, with "Content Manager Intern" as subject of the email.
Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limi
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe