Communications Intern at The Canswork The CansplaceAbujaDate Posted: 2021-08-04
The Cans is West Africa’s first eco-friendly tech hub. We are working to build a better future by supporting people, agencies and governments working in the area of social development. The Cans is using new technology to accelerate the impact of local and international initiatives in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position of a Communications Intern in Abuja (FCT).
- Provide aid in creative writing
- Maintaining communication with stakeholders and partners
- Social media management and content creation.
What We Require:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1 year of work experience.
- Fluency in English with excellent communication skills
- Be social media savvy and have strong creative writing skills
- Graphics designing skills with a good knowledge of Canva.
- Proficiency in MS Office
- A can-do attitude and teamwork spirit.
What You'll Get:
- Paid Internship
- Amazing work culture
- Flexible working hours
- Learning and Development
- Opportunity to work with the best team.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a cover letter on or before 5th August, 2021, using "Communications Intern" as the subject of the email.
Note: This vacancy is also open to fresh graduates awaiting NYSC or those looking for a Primary Place of Assignment (PPA) in Abuja.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe