Communications Intern at Sybil and James Communicationswork Sybil and James CommunicationsplaceLagosDate Posted: 2019-09-09
Sybil and James Communications is a strategic brand building cooperate and contemporary communications agency. We are recruiting to fill the position of a Communications Intern in Lagos.
- Are you passionate about skilled-based work, especially as it pertains to sustainability? Come intern at Sybil and James!
- This is the perfect opportunity if you are looking to take your first steps into Communications.
- You will get an insight into the running of a boutique PR agency and will gain hands on experience in cooperate and commercial communications.
- Creating and maintaining media, influencer and brand partner lists
- Conducting trend research
- Creating press clippings and press coverage reports
- Researching and monitoring media trends
- Assisting with special events, pre and post event management
- Scanning and formatting coverage
- Tracking, clipping, and circulating press hits
- Occasional support of beauty/lifestyle related tasks
- Day-to-day operations of the agency
- Track press coverage and competitor activities/news
- Preparing outgoing packages
- Assisting with events.
The Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor's degree in Communications/Marketing or relevant degree
- A fast learner!
- A motivated self-starter who wants to excel and grow
- Pays close attention to detail and takes pride in his or her work
- Very organized
- Strong organizational and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to adhere to project timelines and meet scheduled deadlines.
- Excellent computer and writing skills
- Ability to think proactively, creatively and resourceful
- English, Full professional proficiency.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV on or before 30th September, 2019, using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
Sybil and James Communications
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information