Commercial Operations Intern at Baker Hugheswork Baker HughesplaceRiversDate Posted: 2019-03-13
Baker Hughes, an integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions company, is hiring a Commercial Operations Intern - SSA IGNITE Graduate Internship in Onne, Rivers.
- The SSA IGNITE Graduate Internship Program is designed to give recent college/university graduates challenging work assignments, developmental feedback, and exposure to leadership.
- Spanning a duration of 12 months only, the program combines hands-on experience with formal performance feedback to help participants transition from a collegial environment to the workplace.
The Commercial Ops Intern will be responsible for:
- Training in commercial accountability o Deal machine training - correct usage of DM - express path vs non -express, relevant documentation uploaded to DM, etc.o Deal machine management to support data accuracy (Tableau) o Tableau training – for reportingo Follow critical process steps - RFQ/quote/PO review and approvals, ITO/OTR handover, BOX updates, etc.
- Prepare simple operational quotes for spares and repairs
- Prepare commercial proposals - review technical specifications, work closely with Engineering, Sales, Operations, etc.
- Ensure compliance with contract commitments, support discussions with customers - coordinating with other functions as required
- Support handover meetings with Project Management and execution
- Manage customer commercial tracker in conjunction with OTR
- Support intercompany transactions As a valuable member of our team, SSA IGNITE interns will receive many benefits including:
- Challenging work assignments
- Exposure to a multinational company
- Developmental feedback
- Opportunities to network with Leaders and other interns
- Recent college/university graduate with no more than 1-1.5 years’ work experience /or with national service discharge (if applicable)
- Authorized to work in country full-time and without restriction
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- Must have an advanced to fluent level of English
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Demonstrated team player
- Confident self-starter who has demonstrated drive
- Excellent organization skills, ability to independently prioritize multiple tasks and work to deadlines
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- High performer with a passion to achieve positive business results
- Curiosity and desire to learn and expand skill set
- Flexible, adaptable, and open to change
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information