Business Development Intern at Lensbury Homes Limitedwork Lensbury Homes LimitedplaceLekki Phase 1, LagosDate Posted: 2021-12-02
Lensbury Homes Limited is a property development company specialising in the design, construction, and management of smart urban luxury houses in Nigeria. At Lensbury Homes, our highly qualified partners, and in-house specialists work together to ensure that our customers get cutting-edge and competitive real estate solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- We are currently looking to recruit a Business Development Intern who is professional, highly organized, and goal-oriented with excellent communication skills.
- The ideal candidate will have a passion for learning and showcase his/her leadership skills, integrity, interpersonal skills, and have a good work ethic.
- The purpose of this Internship is to provide exposure to all aspects of business development in Real Estate.
- The Intern will play an instrumental supportive role to management and team members.
- Assist on producing and delivering a sales action plan which supports the company’s strategic objectives, achieving sales targets and using initiative to take corrective measures as needed.
- Assist in developing strategies to realize commercial opportunities and minimize risks to the business.
- Assist in monitoring industry legislative developments, developing and implementing strategic changes to maintain compliance and maximize business performance.
- Representing the organization at trade exhibitions, events, demonstrations, and other related activities.
- Develop and maintain an excellent rapport with key stakeholders such as clients, community organisations, regulatory bodies etc.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality throughout: on current business activities, short-long term plans, proposals under scrutiny and any other activity related to the business.
- Assist in maintaining a comprehensive knowledge of the company’s portfolio and working knowledge of competitor products/services.
- Obtain customer feedback on service quality and share with management to continuously improve the business operations.
Skills and Qualifications
- A Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or any related field
- Excellent attention to detail, organizational, and analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks based on workload
- Must be a team player, but also a self-starter that can perform with limited direction
- Complex thinker and demonstrate strong intellectual curiosity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Graduate students and exceptional undergraduate candidates will be considered.
- Previous professional work experience is preferred
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint is a plus
- Ability to work independently and as part of overall team structure.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates send their Applications and CV to the email below using the Job Title as the subject of the mail on or before 16th December, 2021.
Note: Only candidates who possess the right competencies and are confident to fulfill our expectations should apply.
Lensbury Homes Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe