Back-end Engineer (Intern) at Co-Creation Hubwork Co-Creation HubplaceLagosDate Posted: 2019-05-14
Co-Creation Hub is a technology-oriented centre located in Yaba, a district of Lagos. We are recruiting to fill the position of Back-end Engineer (Intern) in Lagos
- We're looking to hire a Back-end engineer intern, who want to solve problems and have the skills and attention to detail to back up their ideas.
- We move quickly and have a passion for building elegant, scalable solutions. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and support our other engineering team members to share and learn best practices, as well as actively contribute to helping us build technology solutions.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Help build simple, fast, resilient, and scalable solutions using back-end (and/or front-end) technologies
- Work with other members of our Engineering staff to help design, develop, test, and/or launch our product line
- Develop features and functions that ultimately improve the experience of users.
- Maintain and expand reporting/analytics capabilities
- Vet and test new backend code, as well as fixes
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders daily, in real time.
- Open and able to give + receive positive + constructive feedback
- Learn from different team members about the various systems and projects they work on.#
Required Education & Experience
- Current student or just recently graduated in Computer Science or related
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Solid knowledge of database structures and algorithms
- Experience or aptitude for implementing scalable software
- Passionate about programming
- Optimistic about facing challenges and converting to success/milestones
- Accepting of shifting priorities
- Willing to learn
- Basic knowledge of databases
What's On Offer?
- Work alongside world-class talent
- A culture of learning and innovation
- Opportunities for career growth and training.
- Interaction with industry leaders and forward-thinking people
- A chance to make a social difference
- Weekly workouts
- Overall fun company.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information