Admissions Intern at HRbreakoutRoomwork HRbreakoutRoomplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-01-31
- HRbreakoutRoom A platform for all HR conversations with Industry Leaders around the globe. Relevant impact on Career Mentoring, Resourcing, Learning and Advisory. We help our clients win in the marketplace by providing state-of-the-art HR services.- Our client, an Educational Consulting Company, is recruiting.
- Deliver prepared call campaigns to prospective students and families in relation to the Admissions Office recruitment cycle
- Create new student records for prospective students and keep current records up to date with correct information
- Assist the Admissions and Documentation department with inventory of marketing materials and direct mailing for prospective students
- Engaging with prospective students via various communication channels to gather necessary documents.
- Act as an intermediary on behalf of students, parents, and the public responding to and resolving problems, handling complaints and concerns about educational issues
- Assist in the planning, preparation, execution, and evaluation, of many recruitment programs and special projects.
- First Degree in a relevant discipline
- 0 - 1 year work experience
- Applicants must possess excellent communication, presentation skills, and customer service skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and be familiar with basic computer software applications.
- Strong work ethic and a high level of professionalism
- Data analysis is a plus.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.on or before 7th February,2022.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe