Accounting Intern at Regiis Maestro Consultingwork Regiis Maestro ConsultingplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-03-31
- Regiis Maestro Consulting is an indigenious professional and management consulting firm with business coverage in Accounting, Audit, Tax, & Business Advisory. Over the years we have consistently and ingeniously delivered top-notch, independent, specailist support and value added services to both private and public limited companies including government owned entities. Our firm is registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) in Nigeria with a liason office in Accra, Ghana.
- Assisting with research, filing, data entry, and recording and maintaining accurate and complete financial records.
- Preparing financial reports, such as balance sheets and income statements, invoices, and other documents.
- Working with bookkeeping software.
- Handling sensitive or confidential information with honesty and integrity
- Learning how to work as part of accounting team to compile and analyze data, track information, and support the company or clients.
- File personal or professional tax returns and help with tax planning
- Foster a culture of trust, transparency, and accountability between the finance department and the company
- Use Microsoft Excel for tasks most commonly performed by professionals working in management or corporate accounting
- Taking on additional tasks or projects to learn more about accounting and office operations.
- A well-organized team player with the ability to perform various tasks, act individually, and think creatively.
- Minimum of OND in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- 1 year prior experience as an accounts intern
- Associate Accounting Technician (AAT) is compulsory for this position
- Must be smart and proactive
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Must possess critical thinking skills and analytical skills
- Must possess the ability to pay attention to details.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
- A well-organized team player with the ability to perform various tasks, act individually, and think creatively
- Willingness to learn and develop accounting skills
- Competitive and proactive attitude.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.on or before 10th April, 2022.
Regiis Maestro Consulting
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe