Accountant (NYSC) at Rotation and Precision Machines Limitedwork Rotation and Precision Machines LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-03-28
- Rotation and Precision Machines Limited is a sales and procurement firm that is engaged in providing engineering solutions in all manufacturing sectors. Rotation and Precision Machines Limited specializes in the supply of power transmission products, bearings, conveyor spares, industrial hoses, tools, maintenance (predictive and preventive), lubrication, seals, pumps, valves, gaskets, electric motors, gears drives, standard sand, sealing adhesives, fasteners, vulcanizing components, welding solutions, automation parts, etc. The company’s services also include technical support, installations, servicing, procurement services, consultancy, and surveys.
- Managing records and receipts
- Reconciling daily, monthly, and yearly transactions
- Preparing balance sheets
- Keep accurate records for all daily transactions
- Record accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Update internal systems with financial data
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports
- Track bank deposits and payments
- All other jobs as assigned by the deadline by Line Manager.
- B.Sc Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Knowledge of financial regulations
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Sharp time management skills
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data
- Applicant Must be Batch C stream1 corps member resident in Lagos, without a PPA.
- Currently deployed to Lagos State.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail on or before 8th April, 2022.
Rotation and Precision Machines Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe