Accountant (Intern) at Dayola Property and Development Companywork Dayola Property and Development CompanyplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-01-18
- Dayola Property and Development Company was founded in 1999 and today has become one of the prime creators of quintessential homes and apartments in the business districts and newly developed areas of Lagos metropolis. Though incorporated in 2008, Dayola Property started a business with Investment and Trade, while building relationships and experience that has been taken into property development.
- To provide internal control accounting support to the senior accountant.
- Finance Support
- Management Accounts
- Provide admin support to the Accountant with the monthly production of management accounts
- Assist with general staff queries and monthly reconciliations
- Purchase ledger: Assist with preparation core expenditure for projects and ensure invoices are properly authorised, coded, recorded on the purchase ledger
- Expenses: Assist in the collection of vouchers and coding of staff expenses ready for approval and help prepare journals to post to ledger
- Timesheets: Ensure timesheets are filled in on time, chasing up outstanding timesheets and queries.
- Must have a B.Sc or HND in Accounting.
- 0 - 1 year experience
- Can be a National Youth Service Corps member with little experience or must have just recently completed his/her NYSC.
- Highly organized with strong analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to interact with level external and internal clients
- Organizational skills with the ability to identify and manage priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work both in a team and independently
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.on or before 31st January,2022.
Dayola Property and Development Company
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe