What is Stamina?
Stamina is the resilient energy and strength that enables you to continue doing something for a long time. Stamina involves enduring stress when doing something and staying active for a long period of time.
Having a good level of stamina will improve your performance at the things you do, as the quality will help you maintain focus and concentration for long periods of time. Below is our idea on how to improve your stamina.
How to Improve your Stamina
- live a healthy lifestyle, eat, exercise and sleep well daily
- think positive thoughts about yourself to make a positive influence on your subconscious mind
- develop willpower and self-discipline
- train your brain to focus better
- set a goal when doing an activity to give you something to aim for and focus on
- have confidence in yourself and your own abilities
References and Further Reading