WordPress Developer at DRO Health.work DRO Health.placeRemoteDate Posted: 2021-10-22
- We are looking for a contract WordPress Developer to join our growing team to contribute towards updating, maintaining and improving the DRO Health website.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring webpages are up to date, adding new webpages, in addition to improving and updating the website.
Required Programming & Technical Skills
- Excellent knowledge and experience with WordPress
- WordPress theme development
- Meeting with the Product team to discuss website design and function
- Designing and building the website front-end.
- Improving the existing WordPress theme and conducting website performance tests.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality.
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture.
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
Required Experience and Personal Skills
- Bachelor's Degree qualification.
- Proven work experience as a WordPress developer.
- Must be able to work remotely and have the necessary tools to do so (Laptop, fast internet, etc.)
- Writes clean, structured code when necessary
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, and the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to manage expectations and be able to clearly explain issues to others
- Be able to work both independent and within a team environment
- Recognizes the power in saying ‘I don’t know’.
- 50% off all DRO Health services for family and friends
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click the link below to apply on or before 15th November, 2021.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe