Web / Software Developer (Full-Stack) at Life Capital Management Ltdwork Life Capital Management LtdplaceNigeria (Remote due to COVID)Date Posted: 2020-08-10
Life Capital Management Ltd (LCM) is an independently owned Advisory firm. We are recruiting for an Enthusiastic Self Stater to fill the following of a Web / Software Developer (Full-Stack) for Web and PWA App Development.
- We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Web / Software Developer with computer programmer knowledge, who is proficient in both front and back end coding. His or her primary responsibility includes designing user interactions on websites, developing servers, and databases for website functionality and coding for our platform (Web & PWA).
- The successful candidate will be responsible for building the platform and contribute to the development of minor and major features. Must be able to work remotely and have a laptop and fast reliable internet. The successful candidate will be mentored and grow in a fast-paced but collegial environment.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back end website applications.
- Design backend Architecture and Data Schema. Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform PWA optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications
- Oversea Data integrity and rapidly fix bugs
- Will be involved in all aspects of the product including internal metrics system and ab testing framework etc
- Support the entire application lifecycle, design, develop, code, test and release PWA app in alignment with business goals
- Participating in weekly team meetings & Slack standups
- Troubleshoot and debug for optimal performance utilizing Agile methods while pivoting from one project to another
- Ongoing, quality assurance testing of the platform, maintenance, business planning, Contingency, and disaster recovery
Qualifications & Skills
- A degree in Computer Science, Information Science or any closely related study is required
- Front-end development (HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap 4, JS & JQuery).
- Ability to use frontend libraries like VueJS or ReactJS
- DevOps Skills with Docker, Ansible, Jenkins, and AWS a plus
Experience & Personal Skills:
- At least 1 year of building websites and apps that have successfully launched (Demostranstable track record of a portfolio of sites developed and PWAs built INCLUDE in your cover letter.)
- Writes clean and structured code
- Excellent communication skills and manage expectations and ability to say I don’t know.
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude.
- Be able to work both independently and within a team environment
- Comprehensive understanding of Agile development process. Knowledge of new technology trends like Microservice infrastructure (Kubernetes a plus).
- Commensurate with Experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV and Cover Letter including successful sites / platforms developed on or before 20th August, 2020, using the "Job title" as subject of the email.
Note: We aim to respond to all applicants, however, If you do not get a response within a week, your application was not successful.
Contact: HR Department - Careers@lifecapitalmanagement.co.uk
Life Capital Management Ltd
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe