Web Developer at BlueSlip invest / partnerwork BlueSlip invest / partnerplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-03-07
- BlueSlip invest / partner and grow international business in African market with a focus on west Africa. BlueSlip is also management consultancy firm, helping SME expand their operations and business. We provide varied management consultancy services for organisations.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent.
- B.S / MS in Computer Science, Engineeringor a related field
- Proven software development experience in PHP.
- Top-notch programming skillsand in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook. Ebay etc)
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
- Basic knowledge of the Search Engine Optimization process
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.on or before 19th March,2022
BlueSlip invest / partner
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe