Web Designer at TREKK Scooterwork TREKK ScooterplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-06-22
TREKK Scooter - The ideal candidate is a skilled creative professional that thrives in a team environment. You will create the look, layout and features of our product tools, websites and landing pages.
- Conceptualize and create intuitive, engaging, and brand-consistent web experiences
- Continually improve and optimize user experience for sites
- Collaborate in concept development and design ideation cross-functionally to help define a creative strategy
- Update and design landing pages for new product launches, new seasonal campaigns and special events
- Conceptualize creative ideas with Marketing team and Digital Marketing Specialist.
- Implement design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- Design visual imagery for the website and other digital platforms, ensuring that they are in line with the brand vision and direction
- Communicate design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps and wireframes
- Maintain the appearance of the website by enforcing content standards
- Testing and improving the design and the user experience of the website
- Diploma or degree course completion in web design, graphic design or similar
- Proficiency in graphics design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Invision and other visual design tools
- Good understanding of search engine optimization principles (SEO)
- Excellent time-management and communication skills
- Ability to work independently with less supervision
Method of Application
*Send your resume and portfolio to: email@example.com
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe