Visual Communicator at Signage Kingswork Signage KingsplaceAbujaDate Posted: 2022-01-12
- Signage Kings is a leader in the production of visual solutions. We are Nigeria’s No.1 leader in Online Signage, Exhibitions, and Wayfinding Solutions. Our business is to help you succeed by providing your business with the best suitable Signage for a better first impression. From a simple individual sign to an entire sign system, we can match the requirements of any contract, large or small. We are equipped with cutting-edge technology and staffed with highly skilled personnel, able to tackle the most demanding jobs effectively and efficiently.
- Work with other team members to produce content.
- Work with the Team in making design decisions.
- Work with creating guidelines for how logos and other branding material should be displayed and used.
- Monitor industry trends and obtain the necessary intelligence to be used as inputs for expanding sales.
- Develop and submit Requests For Proposals and Quotations (RFP/RFQ) in a timely manner.
- Maintain communication between the internal team and external stakeholders by responding and following up promptly.
- Use company CRM & work tools for managing all customer activities.
- Work with a diverse range of cross-functional teams and stakeholders such as sales representatives, production staff, suppliers, and customers on orders and projects, including pricing, technical specifications, and meeting deadlines.
- Advise customers on the best strategies to achieve their desired outcomes.
- Update database of FAQs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Keeping track of the conversation.
- Signage Production and Installation.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Must have a minimum of 1-2 years of working experience in 3D/2D design.
- Proven graphic designing experience.
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics.
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Sketchup, Adobe Suite, Corel Draw).
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
- Candidates should be technically proficient and willing to learn and work with the team on every new idea.
- High achiever with a proven track record of ability to grow client base.
- Strong commercial and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Demonstrate the ability to create, identify sales, relationship opportunities, and close business deals.
- Strong oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- High energy drive and results orientation.
- Maturity and tact include the ability to relate with different levels of authority, internally and externally.
- High ethical standards and level of integrity.
- Experience using social media tools, basic IT skills, & email etiquette.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.on or before 14th January,2022.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe