Video Editor / Graphics Designer at JMGwork JMGplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-01-08
- JMG is a diversified solution provider with a broad portfolio in power generation, electrical infrastructures, industrial equipment, elevators & escalators and HVAC solutions. With 20 years of experience in Africa and strong partnerships with some of the world’s leading brands, JMG combines global technologies and regional expertise to fulfill the development needs of the African market.
- Design and produce brochures and flyers from content provided by the market facing departments.
- Design ATL, BTL and digital creative materials as requested by various departments.
- Conceptualize and run the end-to-end process of video recordings for brand promotion and record keeping purposes (testimonials, programme overviews, event coverage, documentaries etc.)
- Conceptualize and manage production of non-conventional video material (animated videos etc.)
- Liaise with printers, photographers, videographers, advertising agencies and other vendors to obtain costs, prepare payments and receive finished work as required.
- Manage all APCON related activities
- Keep up-to-date record of work produced in the department (photos, videos, brochures, designs etc.)
- Serve as quality controller for brand collaterals and branded items
- Liaison with all internal and external parties on branding requirements for events and/or communication materials.
- HND or Bachelor's Degree in Design; or a combination of any other Degree and certificate courses in Creative Design.
- 3+ years’ experience in creative development.
- Must be adept at using graphics and design software such as Corel Draw, Photoshop, Illustrator etc.
- Must be familiar with video recording equipment and editing software, and have experience in video production; recording, editing, shot angles, etc.
- Must be able to communicate ideas visually and through motion pictures.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Should be able to plan and organize tasks.
- Should have a keen eye for and attention to detail to assess photographs, graphic design, videos etc. and ultimately produce error free and excellent work.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.on or before 22nd January,2022.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe