Video Editor at Bizpool Africawork Bizpool AfricaplaceAbujaDate Posted: 2022-01-06
- Assembling raw footage and transferring or uploading to a computer
- Following a script, screenplay or outline
- Inputting sound to enhance footage, which may include selecting music and writing voice-overs
- Inputting graphics to enhance footage
- Digitally splicing film and video and synchronizing them into one rough cut file
- Improving and correcting lighting, coloring and faulty footage
- Working closely with directors to present a final product that matches his or her vision
- Any other specialized task and job function required by the supervisor.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree / HND / OND qualification with 1 - 3 years work experience.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email on or before 3rd February,2022.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe