Video Content Creator at Carlcare Developmentwork Carlcare DevelopmentplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-02-21
- Carlcare Development, formerly known as Tecno Telecoms - established in July 2006, is a high-tech company specializing in the R&D, production, sale and service of mobile communication products. After years of development, Carlcare Development has become an important part of the mobile phone industry and one of the major mobile phone manufacturers in the world. Currently, it has full ownership of three famous mobile phone brands TECNO, itel and Infinix, and an after-sales service brand Carlcare.
- Coordinate with Business units.
- Develop (evaluate / select scenes for dramatic and entertainment qualities and story continuity), create and produce visual content professionally for promotional purposes.
- Create a Brief of footage, script, or screenplay; take the raw video;
- Video editing, motion graphics, and basic animation for trailers, advertisements, and more.
- Cuts video segments to specified lengths, and reassemble them in sequences that create the desired impact and feel. Uses alternative equipment and configurations to obtain specialized effects.
- Create & Manage Content for YouTube Channel.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree in relevant fields with 2 - 3 years work experience.
- Setting up and tearing down cameras, audio recorders, lighting, microphones, and props. Calibrating and maintaining equipment. Video editing, and Animation experience (at least Intermediate level).
- Must be able to Shoot videos and Handle Camera.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud suite of programs (Premiere, After Effects, Audition, Illustrator, etc.).
- Excellent Storytelling skills.
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills, and a willingness to share ideas openly.
- Familiarity with popular internet culture and viral trends.
- An interest in the business of hyper-casual mobile games.
- Application Closing Date
- 20th March, 2022.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe