Van Sales Representative (Van Driver) at Crisppearlwork CrisppearlplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-01-07
- Crisppearl is an integrated people and brand solutions company providing result oriented business solutions to our clients through recruitment and management of performance driven workforce.
- Drive effective coverage of stores within the assigned Neighbourhood routes ensuring all unique stores within the permanent journey plan are visited at least 4 times a month. Store number is subject to increase at any given time.
- Ensure all brands/SKUs are loaded on truck daily before trucking out.
- Ensure priority brands are listed and available in the right quantity in all outlets, while ensuring no out of stock situation (OOS) for other SKU’s
- Sell all brands and SKUs to all customers without discrimination and achieve his volume target
- To go to trade with all required selling tools
- To merchandise all products while selling in all outlets
- To always sell within assigned selling route/territory daily with no criss-crossing
- Effectively execute outlet activation standards in all assigned outlets
- Order delivery
- Use sales device in every call
- 100% reconciliation every day
- No credit to any store.
- Minimum of Ordinary National Diploma (OND) or equivalent.
- Must be able to drive with a valid class of driver’s licence prior to resumption
- Must have a valid Lagos state drivers’ institute license
- Some commercial expertise gained across field sales/consumer/customer marketing is an added advantage
- Basic understanding of Selling capabilities, Outlet activation standards, outlet segmentation, building relationships, persuasive selling and brand passion
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Good commercial understanding numerical skills, a high level of computer literacy
- Good interpersonal skills
- Fully geographically mobile
- Experienced driver with valid license
- Ability to work flexibly - make bar calls on weekends and at night to engage consumers.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject matter.on or before 11th January,2022.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe